Salt Lake magazine's fourth annual two-night dining stroll, Tastemakers, starts tomorrow evening at 5 p.m. You know about the 24 restaurants, the wine, the beer, the awesome people and the unique celebration of downtown Salt Lake City, but there are some things about Tastemakers you may not know.
1. Whimsy Boutique will be there, selling Tastemaker T-shirts and other fashion from its mobile boutique.
2. Frida Bistro will transform the entire VIP pavilion into a Mexican fiesta cantina, complete with sangria, horchata, Mexican food and music.
3. You can buy your Tastemaker passes online through Friday evening–meaning you can purchase them from your phone, whenever.
4. The Idaho Wine Commission is coming en masse to show you that the state known for potatoes will be known for grapes–Idaho's wine is going to be the next American wine hotspot.
Pretty sweet, right?
5. The Tastemakers mobile site features a map of the event showing where all the strolling restaurants are and cluing you in to the special deals and discounts that come with the purchase of your pass.