With her innovative textiles, wall coverings, trims and rugs, designer Lori Weitzner delivers irresistible textures and tones to sophisticated, highly livable spaces in Utah and across the globe. Check out the following 11 wonders from Weitzner – so chic!
1. Handmade wall coverings made by contemporary artisans from across the world.
2. Innovative design turns trim into art by incorporating stones, wooden beads, hammered metal, leather and more.
3. An ever-evolving palette of fresh, ultra-livable colors
4. Timeless weaves and pattern that enhance furnishings of all styles, from contemporary to traditional.
5. Special materials, finishes and constructions incorporated into performance wall coverings that are as durable as they are dynamic.
6. An offering of fresh patterns, colors and weaves for today's best-dressed outdoor spaces.
7. Designs inspired by nature's textures, tones and motifs.
8. Luxurious fabrics that engage the senses and touch people on an emotional level.
9. Oh-so-natural wall covering handcrafted from the bark from a fig tree. It can also be used to cover windows. Stunning!
10. Inspired creativity transformed into collections that are darlings of designers.
11. Simply beautiful.